bandit offers an online marketplace (the “Marketplace”) where non-commercial entities (“User/Users”, “You/Yours”) can purchase goods and services, communicate and interact directly with the producer or distributor (“Merchant”) of said product, and websites related to partner- and user-acquisition (together referenced as the “Services”). The Marketplace is available on Web, iOS and Android compatible devices as a mobile application.
The Merchant selling the good or service (“Product”) on the Marketplace is displayed on the product page. When purchasing the Product you are making a deal directly with the Merchant and not with bandit. The Merchant who is your counterparty in the sales agreement is responsible for the Product, however bandit will handle processing of the transactions and facilitate delivery, returns and refunds. The full terms and conditions governing the Merchants can be found here. bandit also offers third party solutions throughout the Services.
1. Company Information
- bandit AS, norwegian commercial number 828 678 132
(Hereinafter referred to as “bandit”, “We”, “Us”)
- Registered address, Parkveien 12, 0350 Oslo
- Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. General information
- These terms and conditions (“bandit - Terms and Conditions for Users”) apply to any purchase you make throughout the Services.
- To make a Purchase on the Services, bandit requires you to be 18 years of age. bandit can at any time cancel your purchase, in sole discretion, on the basis of age, too many failed payments, or suspicion of erroneous information.
- That the goods are available on the platform is no guarantee that they will be available at a given point in time. Products may be sold out even after a purchase has been made. In that case the purchase amount will be refunded if already paid, and you will be informed of the cancellation via email as soon as possible.
- Merchants are responsible for the content on the product pages, store pages and other content related to their product. bandit does periodic checks to ensure that the content is up to our standards, but doesn't have the capacity to go over all posts. The content related to the products should therefore be considered illustrations and guidance and may deviate from the actual products.
- It is the responsibility of the respective merchants to ensure that the content of advertisements published on the Marketplace does not infringe the rights of third parties in any way - including, among other things, intellectual property rights to marketing material, images and descriptions. If content that you own or have rights to has been uploaded to the Marketplace without your permission and you would like to have it removed, please contact us at email@example.com.
- The terms posted on the Marketplace at the time of the order apply to your order.
3. Agreement and Orders
- Regardless of who is a party to the purchase agreement, a binding agreement has been entered into with the Merchant when bandit receives your order in its order system. bandit will then confirm your purchase by sending you an order confirmation (the "Order Confirmation"). It is therefore very important that the contact information you have provided is correct and up-to-date. The terms and conditions constitute – together with your order, which is confirmed through the Order Confirmation – the agreement documentation for the purchase. bandit's Terms and Conditions are also available in the Order Confirmation. We recommend that you keep the Order Confirmation for any subsequent inquiries to the Merchant's customer service.
4. Prices, Fees and Placement of Orders
- When you order Goods on the Marketplace, the prices stated on the Marketplace apply. The prices listed on the Marketplace are updated in real time and are listed in Norwegian kroner, including VAT. If you have received a personalized price, you will be informed of this during the ordering process. Any delivery costs, as well as fees associated with payment processing are included in the price.
- For most products multiple prices are available. Discounts applied may vary depending on the groups you join to complete the purchase, your own participation in sharing the product and your group, and order in which you entered the group. Regardless, discount will always be displayed to you and may never be reduced once a commitment has been made.
- To confirm a group purchase, the group has to be filled up with the necessary number of buyers. Groups have 24 hours to fill, otherwise it is automatically terminated and progress is lost. When entering a group you will be asked to provide your payment information. The purchase price will then be captured on your card or account. Entering a group is a financial commitment to complete the purchase. Once you have joined a group it can not be left if not terminated by the time limit.
- Additional benefits may be applied following your own activity leading towards group progress.
5. Payment Methods
- bandit offers various payment options when you order Goods on the Marketplace. The checkout shows which payment options bandit offers. bandit reserves the right to remove or add payment methods. bandit also has the right to change the payment method if a payment method does not work or is not approved when you pay for the order.
- You provide payment information when placing the order, using a valid payment card. We reserve the right to check that the payment card is valid, that it can be charged for the order amount, and that your address details are correct. We have the right to refuse to carry out purchases based on these checks.
- If you choose Klarna, Vipps, Google Pay or Apple Pay as payment method for the purchase, you must accept this provider’s payment terms in addition to these Terms. You do this in our ordering solution when you choose which payment method to use. The third party terms will apply in addition to these Terms. You can find the third party provider’s terms on their website, or during the order completion.
- If you have chosen invoice payment or similar options as a payment method, bandit has the right to assign, transfer or pledge all obligations and/or claims relating to invoices or other payments, including the Merchant’s claims against you, to a third party. In case of invoice payment or partial payment, a credit assessment can be carried out on you, which will be carried out by a credit assessment company. In such cases, you must be informed of this by the credit rating company.
6. Delivery and Transport
- Merchant is responsible for shipping and delivering your order to you. The goods are delivered to you with the delivery option you choose at checkout. You will find more information about available delivery options in the checkout. The order is then sent to you from the Merchant's warehouse after you have received the Order Confirmation. If you have ordered Goods from different Merchants, the Goods will be sent to you in separate shipments.
- Expected delivery time depends on the delivery option you have chosen. The estimated delivery time for the various options is shown at checkout, on the product page, in the Order Confirmation and/or subsequent information you receive from the Merchant. Unless otherwise specifically agreed (e.g. in connection with ordering Goods that are not in stock), delivery takes place no later than 30 working days from the day you received the Order Confirmation.
- Although we strive to deliver the Goods within the specified time frames, delivery may take longer as a result of unforeseen events. In the event of a delayed delivery, you can contact us via the contact information on the Marketplace. We will be happy to help you locate the order. If nothing else has been specifically agreed, and a delivery takes more than 30 working days, you have the right to cancel the purchase, provided that the delay is not due to you as the customer.
- If the package is to be collected by you, you must do so within the deadline specified in the notice. Parcels must normally be picked up in person, with valid identification and parcel ID. You will always receive a notification showing where and when the item is to be picked up. The notice can come by email, letter or - if you have provided your telephone number - SMS or a telephone call.
- If you do not pick up or fail to receive the Goods you have purchased, the shipment will be sent back to the Merchant. We reserve the right to charge you for all costs associated with such returns. The costs vary according to the delivery option chosen for your order. These fees are charged separately via invoice, or possibly offset by card and direct payment.
7. Right of withdrawal and returns
- As bandit is a Marketplace where many Merchants offer Goods for sale, each individual order from each individual Merchant is processed separately. All questions regarding the right of withdrawal and returns are handled directly between you and the Merchant in question via the contact channels available on the Marketplace.
The contact information of the Merchant should be available on the product page on the Marketplace. Should the information not be visible or the product removed you can contact bandit directly and we will establish dialogue between you and the Merchant. Please use the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the order reference and reason for cancellation/withdrawal. The order reference can be found in the email confirming the success of your order.
- If the cancellation/withdrawal is approved by the merchant, they’ll issue you a shipping label. The goods can then be returned at any pick-up point corresponding to the shipping label issuer.
- If a resolution can’t be reached through communication with the Merchant, bandit is ultimately responsible for the transaction, and for the refunds and claims that result from it.
- When purchasing Goods on the Marketplace, a 14-day right of withdrawal always applies. This means that you have the right to cancel the purchase by sending a message to the Merchant within 14 days after you have received the Item. If your order from a Merchant is delivered in multiple installments, the 14-day period begins from the date you receive or pick up the last Item in the order.
- All Goods returned must be in the same condition as they were at the time they were delivered to you. This means that the Goods must not have been damaged or used in any way, including having been washed or worn for any purpose other than testing the Goods, and that all tags and all tags are intact.
- When returning a bundle product the products have to be returned in its entirety and in original condition. Failure to meet this requirement may result in a dispute between you and the seller, and bandit as moderator. Failure to reach a suitable agreement may in some cases lead to a forfeit of funds.
8. How to regret a purchase
- If you want to cancel a purchase, you must send a clear message to the Merchant about this by entering the Marketplace and following the instructions there. In the message, you must state your name, address and other relevant information, e.g. order number, invoice number and name of the item. The contact information to the Merchant can be found in the order confirmation and on the Merchant’s pages in the app.
- After you have announced that you wish to use the right of cancellation according to point 8.a, you must return the Product to the Merchant within 14 days from the date on which you notified the Merchant that you would use the right of cancellation. You send the Goods to the Merchant by either using the enclosed return slip in the package and/or in accordance with other methods and instructions from the Merchant. The item must be sent well wrapped, in good condition and in the original box. You are responsible for the condition of the Item after you have received the Item and during the return. Your responsibility ends when the Merchant receives the return shipment. You must always keep the shipping receipt for the return until the return has been registered and the refund has been completed.
- When you exercise your right of withdrawal, you pay for the return shipment, unless otherwise stated. When you buy Goods from Merchants, the return shipping may vary depending on the item in question and the amount. Contact the Merchant before making the purchase if you want information about the exact return shipping for the Goods in question.
- If you return Goods without giving a specific reason, it is considered that you have regretted the purchase.
- If you have ordered Goods from several Merchants, it is important to ensure that the Goods are returned to the correct Merchant with the correct return slip and/or according to the Merchant's instructions. If the Item is returned to the wrong Merchant, you may be asked to refund related costs for processing and delivering the order.
9. When does the right of withdrawal not apply?
a. Right of withdrawal does not apply when:
- goods that have been produced according to your instructions or otherwise given a distinctly personal touch,
- goods where the seal has been broken, which cannot be returned for hygiene or health reasons (e.g. underwear, swimwear, earplugs, cosmetic and hygiene products such as make-up and hair care, loose hair and extensions, hair dryers, shavers, electric toothbrushes, scales, heating sheets , foot baths and similar products) – and sealing also includes technical sealing (such as serial number),
- goods that can quickly deteriorate or expire (e.g. food or medicine).
- sound or image recordings (such as CDs) or computer programs with a broken seal,
- digital content that is delivered in a way other than on a physical medium, if one has started using it, and the consumer consents to it starting (e.g. computer programs, applications, games, music, videos or texts accessed by downloading or direct playback)
10. Refund to you if you make use of the right of withdrawal
- When you have canceled a purchase, the amount you have paid for the Product will be refunded to you. This refund will be initiated by the Merchant. Refund handling fees incurred by the payment service provider may apply.
- If you regret a purchase, we will refund the amount paid as soon as possible, and at the latest within 14 days from the date on which you notified us that you wanted to make use of the right of withdrawal. However, we can wait with the refund until we have received the Item, or you have shown that the Item has been returned, for example with a shipping receipt containing a tracking number. The amount will be refunded via the payment method you chose when you purchased the Item, unless otherwise agreed, or there are obstacles to such a refund.
- If you are going to complain about a fault with a Product, you must within a reasonable time after you discovered or should have discovered the fault, notify the Merchant you bought the product from. The Merchant ensures that you receive a return slip, or that the return shipment is arranged in another way, and that the return shipment is handled in the event of a complaint. In the event of a complaint about one or more defective Goods, you must, at the Merchant's request, document the purchase on the Marketplace.
- In the event of defects in the Product that are not due to circumstances on your part and a timely complaint, you as the buyer can choose between rectification and redelivery, demand a price reduction, cancellation or compensation in accordance with the Consumer Purchase Act.
- When the claimed Product has been returned, and the claim has been approved, the Merchant compensates you in accordance with the applicable law and section 12.d. We strive for this to be done within 30 days of receiving the complaint, but it may take longer, depending on the Item in question. In case of invoice payment, the invoice is written off when the returned item is registered in the warehouse.
- We reserve the right to reject complaints if it turns out that the Product is not faulty in accordance with the applicable law. If it is considered that the Product is not faulty, you will be charged a fee for troubleshooting and shipping to cover the Merchant's costs related to the return. In the case of complaints, we strive to follow the practice of the Consumer Protection Authority, the Consumer Complaint Committee or similar bodies in other European countries, see https://www.forbrukertilsynet.no/. More information can also be found at https://www.forburkertilsynet.no/forburkerklageutvalget. See also point 18 below.
- If you receive a wrong product and want a new replacement product, we will send the replacement product to you.
- Some of the Merchant's Goods may be covered by a warranty or other service. Information about any warranty periods, special warranty conditions and any additional service conditions (which includes information on where and how the relevant service can be carried out for the relevant Goods) is available for each individual Product on the Marketplace or in the Terms and Conditions. The warranty for goods only covers original manufacturing defects, and thus not defects that occur due to or after the Product's function or appearance has been changed, such as conversions, upgrades or other configuration of the Product. Your order confirmation is valid as a guarantee certificate.
12. MSRP Disclaimer
Bandit App makes every effort to provide accurate and up-to-date information regarding the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) for products listed on the platform. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or representativeness of the MSRP displayed.
The MSRP is provided by the manufacturers and suppliers, and it is subject to change without notice. There may be instances where the MSRP displayed on the Bandit App does not accurately reflect the actual price at which the product is sold by retailers or other sources.
Therefore, by using the Bandit App, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Bandit App is not responsible for any discrepancies between the listed MSRP and the actual price of the product.
- Bandit App does not guarantee that the MSRP displayed on the platform is the lowest or the most current price available.
- You should independently verify the price and other relevant information before making any purchasing decisions.
- Any reliance on the MSRP listed on the Bandit App is at your own risk, and Bandit App shall not be liable for any inaccuracies, errors, or omissions in the MSRP information.
Bandit App reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions related to the MSRP information without prior notice. We strive to provide a reliable and seamless shopping experience, and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
By using the Bandit App, you agree to release Bandit App from any liability or claims arising from discrepancies or inaccuracies in the listed MSRP.
If you discover a discrepancy between the listed MSRP and the actual price of a product on the Bandit App, please notify us by contacting us at email@example.com. We appreciate your feedback and will investigate the matter promptly. However, please note that contacting us does not guarantee any specific resolution or adjustment to the listed MSRP.
13. Force Majeure
- The Merchant is not responsible for delays caused by circumstances beyond the Merchant's control, such as general labor disputes, war, lightning, fire, terrorist attacks, changes in government, technical problems, failures in power/telecommunications/data networks or other communications as well as failures or delays in services from subcontractors as a result of circumstances listed herein or otherwise beyond their control. Such circumstances shall form the basis for dispensation from compensation claims and other punitive measures. Should such a situation arise, the Merchant will inform you both at the beginning and at the end of the relevant situation. If the relevant circumstances have persisted for longer than two months, both you and the Merchant have the right to cancel the purchase with immediate effect.
14. bandit responsibility
- Unless bandit acts as the Merchant, bandit is not a party to the initial purchase agreement between you and the Merchant. bandit is not responsible for other Merchants' actions, including (but not limited to) the sale of Goods to you and/or the Merchant's delivery of Goods to you. bandit is ultimately responsible for the transactions and for the refund and claims that result from it.
- If a relevant court, authority or arbitration panel were to determine that a provision in bandit’s Purchase Terms is invalid or unenforceable, the provision in question and all other provisions shall be valid and enforceable to the extent that they are in accordance with the applicable law. The provisions which are then declared invalid or unenforceable shall then be replaced by relevant legal guidance and advice.
16. Applicable law, disputes, and alternative procedure for dispute resolution
- Disputes about the interpretation or application of bandit's Purchase Terms must be interpreted in accordance with Norwegian law and law.
- If a dispute cannot be resolved in cooperation with the Merchant's customer service, you can contact the Norwegian Consumer Protection Authority, https://www.forbrukertilsynet.no/har-du-en-klage.
- You can also submit complaints directly online via the European Commission's dispute resolution platform, which you can find here. If you submit a complaint through this platform, your case will automatically be forwarded to the appropriate dispute resolution body. This dispute resolution body then contacts the Merchant and attempts to resolve the dispute without going to court.
- Disputes that cannot be resolved in any other way shall be decided by the Norwegian ordinary courts.
bandit App Referral Program Terms and Conditions
The terms specified in this section are applicable to the campaign ending 01.09.2023. The completion requirements specified below must be completed before this date.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before participating in the bandit App Referral Program ("Program"). By participating in the Program, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
a. The Program is open to all users of the bandit App ("Referrer") who meet the following criteria:
- Referrers must be at least 18 years old and legally eligible to participate in the Program.
- Referrers must have a valid bandit App account.
- The referral reward can only be once.
b.The Program is also open to individuals who are referred to the bandit App by a Referrer ("Referee").
2. Referral Requirements:
- To qualify for the referral reward, the Referrer must invite at least 5 friends to download the bandit App using their unique referral link.
- Each referred friend ("Referee") must sign up for a bandit App account using the Referrer's unique referral link. The link can be found under the app's profile section when signed in to your account. Make sure the user is registered within a session initiated by clicking the link.
- The Referee must complete a minimum of three separate purchases, each with a minimum value of 100kr including the shipping fee added in checkout, within the first two weeks of signing up.
- Only purchases made using the bandit App and meeting the specified criteria will be considered valid for the purposes of this Program.
- All the referral requirements must be completed within the respective timeframe of the Program.
3. Referral Rewards:
- Upon the successful completion of the referral requirements stated in section 2, the Referrer will be eligible to receive a referral reward.
- The referral reward will be provided to the Referrer within 30 days after the referral requirements have been met.
- The referral reward will be in the form of bandit App credits or other incentives, as determined by bandit App in its sole discretion.
- The referral reward is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other form of currency.
4. Prohibited Activities:
a.Referrers are prohibited from engaging in any fraudulent or deceptive activities to obtain referrals, including but not limited to:
- Creating multiple accounts to refer oneself.
- Posting referral links on websites or platforms that prohibit such activity.
- Using automated systems or scripts to generate referrals.
b.Referrers found to be engaging in prohibited activities will be disqualified from the Program and may have their bandit App account suspended or terminated.
5. Modification and Termination:
- bandit App reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Program at any time without prior notice.
- In the event of any modification or termination of the Program, bandit App will honor any referral rewards earned by Referrers who have already met the referral requirements.
- bandit App will not share personal information of Referrers or Referees with third parties for marketing purposes without explicit consent.
7. General Terms:
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Referrer, the Referee, and bandit App regarding the Program and supersede any prior agreements or understandings.
- The Program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- bandit App reserves the right to disqualify any Referrer or Referee who violates these terms and conditions or engages in any unlawful activity.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where bandit App is headquartered.
By participating in the bandit App Referral Program, you indicate that you have read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions.