What Personal Information About Customers Does Bandit Collect?
Information you give us: We store all information you provide us using the services. This includes the information submitted through the website forms.
Automatic information: We automatically collect information about your interaction with products. We use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain information from your browser.
Information from other sources: We may use information collected from other services, like updated delivery addresses provided by our logistics service providers and other third parties.
For what purposes does Bandit use your personal information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Purchase and delivery of products and services.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve Bandit services.
- Recommendations and personalizations.
- Comply with legal requirements.
- Communicate with you.
- Fraud prevention and credit risks.
Does Bandit share your personal information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers' personal information to others. We share customers' personal information only as described below.
- Transactions involving third parties.
- Third-Party service providers.
- Business transfers.
- Protection of Bandit and others.
How Secure is my information?
- We work hard to protect your personal information and do so by using the necessary encryption and software.
- We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data. This is implemented through our partnership with Adyen.